Expenses for Preparatory Course and Practical Japanese Course
- Registration Fee
- Applicants have to pay when they submit application form
- 21,600yen (tax included)
- The Registration Fee is not an application charge. Human Academy does not refund the payment when applicants cancel the application as well as if the Immigration Bureau does not issue a Certificate of Eligibility.
- School Expenses payable
- Applicants have to pay when they receive the notice of Issuing Certificate from the Immigration Bureau.
Flick to left ≫
|Course||Fee Details||First year||Second year||Total|
|2 years course||Admission Fee||64,800yen||0yen||64,800yen|
|1 year 9 months course||Admission Fee||64,800yen||0yen||64,800yen|
|1 year 6 months course||Admission Fee||64,800yen||0yen||64,800yen|
|1 year 3 months course||Admission Fee||64,800yen||0yen||64,800yen|
*All fees and expenses include tax.
*Fees for textbooks (at actual cost), insurance and health checkup will also be charged.
*Procedure for admission and school study follows Japanese law. Human Academy follows the school regulations if an applicant is not permitted to enter the school. The refund procedure is also specified in the school regulations.
- Human Academy may ask for ID that establish the identity (e.g. passport, Alien Registration Card) of any person who brings the application documents) acting in the stead of the applicant him/herself.
- A substitute (who brings application documents) has to complete the application procedure. Human Academy may ask relatives of applicants to come to the school office to apply as substitutes.
- Human Academy may ask for documents that indicate the relationship between the substitute(s) and the applicants.
Expenses for Short Term Intensive Course
Please look at the detailed page for expenses for Short Term Intensive Course.