A book that HAJL teachers were involved with is published now!!
It has been 2 years since the new JLPT was implemented. There were not enough textbooks that dealt with the new test. We are very honored to introduce a book called "Drills and Drill Series". N1 and N2 level books are out at bookstores now. N3 level one will be out in a few days. You can pass the test with this textbook!!
We are still accepting additional applications for April students!!
You can still apply for a visa for the April 2012 starting Japanese course!!
If you are applying, please contact school and prepare your documents.
The dead line for accepting additional application for April students
Tokyo Campus: December 16th, 2011 (Friday)
Osaka Campus: December 22nd, 2011 (Thursday)
- Please make sure to contact school before sending application if you are going to Osaka campus because of the procedure at Osaka immigration office.
- This is an additional registration so the date of issuing Certificate of Eligibility is going to be later than the applications registered by the original registration date. Please note that the procedure of getting your visa may be delayed more than usual.
- The course is closed when the number reaches a quorum. Please apply in advance.
- Please click here for inquiry.
January 2012 course is starting!!
The new semester is starting on January 10th!! We can offer you practical "useful"Japanese skills at HAJL. If you are thinking of starting Japanese for the first time, you can improve not only grammar but also listening, writing, and of course, speaking at Human Academy Japanese Language School!!
- Who's eligible? : Short-Term stay visa holders, residents in Japan (Working holiday visa, Permanent visa, Family visa, Spouse visa, and so on)
- We offer a trial lesson and a level-check test for free! Please make an appointment with
us before you come.
- We are opening a pre-lesson for January starting students in December!! You can prepare in December!! Please check our homepage or contact school for more details.
Tokyo Campus: 03-5348-8951 / email@example.com
Osaka Campus: 06-6282-6098 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Application documents: Application form + Passport copy + Alien registration card copy + ID photos x 3 (3 cm x 4 cm)
Why don't you come to the networking event?
Networking event a great opportunity to try your Japanese
Do not hesitate to join the event!! We are accepting Japanese people too!!
[Tokyo Campus] December 10th, 2011 (Saturday)/11:00am - 1:00pm @Takadanobaba Build. 7F
[Osaka Campus] December 17th, 2011 (Saturday)/11:00am - 1:00pm @Midosuji MID Build. 9F
** The event is closed when the number reaches a quorum.