Applications for 2013 April regular courses and 2013 January short courses still accepted!!
It's not too late! We are still accepting applications for our 2013 April regular courses!
- Preparatory Course (2 years): For those who wish to study at university or technical college in the future.
- Practical Japanese courses (longest 2 years): For those who wish to improve their conversational skills.
Choose a better suited course for you from the above 2.
Because of immigration office's special measures, we're still accepting applications for our 2013 April regular courses!
Tokyo school: Friday 14 December, 2012
Osaka school: Friday 28 December, 2012
Short courses (1~3 months): For those who wish to improve their Japanese within a short period of time. At HAJL, we focus on improving your conversational skills, but as we think balance is important, you will also learn listening, essay writing and grammar.
- Deadline for 2013 January short courses
- Tokyo/Osaka: 21 December, 2012
*Hurry up! Limited seats are available.
For brochures for above courses, click here and fill out the form.
Why don't you join our social gathering?
"I want to practice my Japanese more!" "I want to make Japanese friends!" If these things are on your mind, then this is a great opportunity! So come join us! Bring your friends and Japanese nationals are welcome, too! (free of charge)
<Tokyo> 15 December (Sat) 11:00 ～13:00 / 7th floor Takadanobaba bldg
<Osaka> 15 December (Sat) 11:00 ～13:00 / 8th floor Midosuji MID bldg
* Hurry up. Limited seats are available.
<Tokyo> firstname.lastname@example.org / <Osaka> email@example.com