Human Academy Joint-stock Company
Regarding changes in teaching method at some campuses due to the Emergency Declaration
Dear our current students,
In response to the Emergency Declaration made by Prime Minister Abe based on the amended Law on special measures towards the spread of new Coronavirus infections, we are pleased to announce that the following measures have been taken:
1. In line with the above Emergency Declaration in Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Osaka, Hyogo, Fukuoka, and Kyoto and Nara prefectures, we regret to inform that, from 8-April to 6-May, all classes shall be cancelled and online classes are to be conducted at the following campuses:
Human Academy Japanese Language School – Tokyo Campus
Human Academy Japanese Language School – Osaka Campus
2. Following the class cancellation, online classes are to be conducted instead. Please refer to each campus for further information.
3. Classes at campuses in areas that are not subject to the Emergency Declaration (excluding Kyoto and Nara prefectures) shall be conducted as usual. We look forward to your continued support and cooperation in preventing the virus infections.
(1) If you have symptoms such as coughing or sneezing, or if you feel worried about your physical condition such as fever, please take care of your health and refrain from going to class.
(2) Please also take other preventive measures on your own by wearing masks at all times in the classroom as well as within the school buildings.
(3) If you do not feel very well while attending a class or seminar, please inform your teacher/instructor immediately.
(4) For those who have recently returned from other countries and regions, it is advisable that you stay at home or at your secured accommodation to avoid unnecessary outgoings and wait for 14 days after entry, as well as undergo health-check carried out by health centers. Please refrain from attending classes or seminars during this period.