How to become fluent in JAPANESE within the comfort of your home
* The speaker will only speak in English during the program.
<What is it about?>
In this seminar, we will first look at the origin of online education, which we can trace back to as early as in the 1950's.
We will then look at the evolution and what has become of it, and introduce some of the latest methods of learning
As one of the leading Japanese Language Institute in Japan, we will introduce the line-ups of our products and
show some demos on the screen. We believe that through this seminar you will be able to learn languages on your own
more productively in this time of "with / post" COVID-19.
<Date and Time>
September 18th, 2020
5:00PM - 6:00PM *Japan Standard Time
<Table of Contents>
2. The history of online education and what it has become today
3. The latest method of learning language online (1) Virtual Classroom
4. The latest method of learning language online (2) VOD
5. The latest method of learning language online (3) Apps
6. The latest method of learning language online (4) SNS
<Special Benefits for Participants>
*1x Free Pronounciation Practice App (regular price 11,000JPY --> FREE)
*1x Free Trial Lesson on "Online Human Nihongo (Online Japanese Class Lesson)"
*1x Free Trial Account on "Nihongo Personal Learning (VOD)"
<How to Join>
We will be using "ZOOM" as a tool to connect with eachother. Once you sign up for the event, we will send you the link for the ZOOM meeting room.
(The copyrights for the recording of this seminar will belong to Human Academy Co. Ltd.)
We look forward to seeing you!